At Medfall we understand Executive leadership and the unique attributes and qualities that are required to deliver results and move an organization forward.
We possess the essential ability to work within a trusted relationship with Board members, senior management and key stakeholders to identify the deliverables and goals for senior executive roles and to assess and present candidates with the qualities matching those requirements. Additionally, candidates are screened as to their ability to foster the organization’s mission, vision, values and strategic imperatives.
Key to our success is the rigor and discipline of our search methodology and our thorough evidence-based screening process which addresses candidates’ qualifications, overall compatibility and “fit”.
Features associated with our successful Executive Search process include:
- Maintaining the ability to undertake national and international searches on behalf of our various client organizations.
- Utilizing our extensive network of contacts both nationally and abroad to ensure that most qualified candidates are contacted and made aware of the opportunity.
- Our ability to produce a strong panel of qualified candidates for our clients.
- Providing a comprehensive, in-depth screening of candidates to ensure that clients and successful candidates enjoy effective, long term relationships.
Medfall can provide clients with interim executive leadership while awaiting permanent placement for the vacant position.
Our search division specializes in Executive and Physician Leadership Search.
Our services are delivered in partnership with client organizations to identify top tier candidates with qualifications matching the specific deliverables identified for the role combined with the aptitude to enhance the mission, vision and strategic imperatives of the client organization.
The rigor, discipline and unique methodology associated with our search process delivers highly qualified, professional candidates with the requisite skills to achieve results and the appropriate leadership style that fits with the organizations culture. We provide a comprehensive results-oriented quality service that delivers value to our clients.
Our client focus is in the healthcare, academic and not-for-profit sectors in which we maintain extensive networks, while maintaining the ability to source candidates from other sectors.
Client-focused: Our search process is client focused, acknowledging the unique features and needs of each client organization.
The expertise of our search team, in association with the complementary resources available to us through our consulting division, identifies us as unique in our ability to provide our clients with significant value added services.
- In working exclusively with clients and issues that are healthcare focused, we are not distracted by issues and obligations related to other sectors.
- Our consulting division is available to assist clients with any particular medical staff or organizational issues that might surface in conjunction with a search and represent a barrier to recruitment.
- Our unique background and expertise allow us to fully appreciate and be sensitive to the different perspectives but common goals of medical staff and administration.
- Our consultants have in-depth knowledge of and experience with the current trends and issues in healthcare including restructuring and redevelopment, regional service delivery planning, multi-site systems integration, change management, organizational design, performance management, quality frameworks and accountability obligations.
- Our consultants are full-time search specialists, able to dedicate their attention to each and every search.
- Our networks within, and knowledge of, the healthcare sector allows us to advise clients of current issues and trends within the marketplace, candidates’ expectations and other issues that might surface in conjunction with a search.
- Medfall can provide clients with interim physician leadership while awaiting permanent placement for the vacant position in addition to the provision of mentors for newly appointed candidates and/or transition requirements.
- Your opportunity is posted on our website for the duration of each search at no charge.
At Medfall we appreciate the challenges associated with pursuing a new position for both candidate and family.
We are candidate friendly and inclusive of all qualified candidates pursuing opportunities through our firm.
Medfall is extremely supportive of all candidates pursuing opportunities through our process and fully appreciates the effort and commitment of those candidates who engage in our search, screening, presentation and negotiating activities.
We are a highly ethical firm and we appreciate the need for confidentiality throughout our processes. The Medfall Group enjoys a well earned reputation for protecting candidate confidentiality at all times.
We will conduct our search in a professional and diligent fashion. We will respect client privilege and maintain the confidentiality of client material at all times. We will behave ethically and with integrity.
We will undertake all due diligence in preparing client materials and in conducting candidate screening and referencing. In representing the client’s opportunity to candidates, we will use discretion and ensure candidates have accurate information about the position, the organization and the search process.
If a candidate is terminated for cause within the first 1 – 2 years, we will initiate a new search to replace the candidate for which no additional professional fee will be charged. Search expenses are payable.