Medfall’s team of mature, experienced and respected physician and administrative consultants is committed to offering its vast collective of clinical and management experience to provide evidence-based, practical and achievable solutions for healthcare clients.
We Understand the Healthcare Environment
With significant clinical and administrative experience, we appreciate the challenges presented to hospital and regional healthcare Boards and senior management in healthcare organizations as they address the various organizational, financial and political pressures while striving to maintain quality clinical programs.
We understand the complexities and dynamics involved in clinical program delivery systems and the challenging issues which inevitably arise requiring objective, trusted, third party expertise to assist with reviews, recommendations, and facilitations.
We maintain the expertise, experience and credibility to work with your clinical and administrative staff to facilitate resolution to individual and programmatic issues and contribute to solutions grounded in an educational approach and a trusted, respectful relationship which fosters positive outcomes.
We have significant experience in addressing issues which may involve legal counsel and the various regulatory Colleges.
In providing the following services, we liaise with review sponsors, hospital legal counsel and are available to MAC, the Board, and any review body involved with issues arising from the subject review and its recommendations:
- Individual Physician / Group / Department Assessment (from quality, safety, behavioural, and legal perspectives)
- Clinical Service / Program Review – Audit
- Operational Reviews / Technical Assessments of Clinical Programs & Departments
- Addressing Quality Assurance and Risk Management Issues
HUMAN RESOURCE PLANNING:
- Clinical Resource Planning / Succession Planning / Retirement Planning & Counseling
RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT & DEVELOPMENT:
- Facilitation / Conflict-Dispute Resolution / Mediation involving Medical Staff
- Review of Hospital / Medical Staff Governance, By-laws, Rules & Regulations
- Medical Staff Strategic Planning and Visioning
- Physician-Hospital Relationships
- Providing strategic and financial advice to hospitals relative to funding models and budget maximization
- Partnering with other firms to provide project synergistic expertise
For further information, please contact:
The Medfall Group