WELCOME to EolasPro360 ASSESSMENT
As a valid and reliable tool designed for electronic deployment, our EolasPro360 Assessment tool is an efficient, user-friendly process in which all participants are guaranteed anonymity and confidentiality in the vitally important activity of providing structured feedback to employees on their work performance and career development.
The tool incorporates flexibility in tailoring the program to suit each specific organization and is offered in response to many companies desire to move away from the traditional bureaucratic and time-consuming performance evaluations to a review process that is clearer and easier to administer.
In addition to assisting individuals in a supportive, non-judgmental way and enhancing CQI throughout the organization, our assessments provide outcome results and analytics which will identify other opportunities for sustainable improvements across the entire organization.
I invite you to watch our Introductory Video to learn more about our EolasPro360 Assessment tool. We will be pleased to connect remotely to present a short introduction to our performance management and development program, the EolasPro360 Assessment tool, and how it will benefit your organization.
For further information, please contact:
John Skakie, CHRL, MBA-HRM
Principal, Culture, Leadership and Performance Management
[i] Stephanie Vozza, “How Covid-19 should impact performance reviews”, Fast Company June 01, 2020.
[ii] Jena McGregor, “One potential pandemic upside: Performance reviews are getting simpler”, The Washington Post, Oct 19, 2020.
- Valid and reliable
- Unique, scalable, customizable, secure, web-based, anonymous assessment system adaptable for all potential users
- Paperless process
- Log-in and log-out anytime from anywhere
- Automatically saves responses in between sessions
- Assign rater groups, subjects, receive invitation and reminders electronically via email
- Track and receive compliance reports electronically
- Minimal data entry needed
- Option for Electronic / Hardcopy delivery of reports and recommendations
- Set and track annual benchmarks
- Is a Risk Management and Quality Enhancement activity
- Builds a culture of continuous improvement
- Analyze performance data and make data driven decisions
- Data Encryption: Data is securely transmitted via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology
- Prevent adverse events and improve multidisciplinary teamwork
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- To Set-Up the system: Microsoft Excel file provided by the client containing Name, Designation, Email Address, Phone # of Subject, Rater Groups and Administrator, along with a chosen list of questions that need to be answered by all participants in the 360
- To Access System: You only require an email address, access to the internet and a computer/laptop
We have created a visual roadmap of the EolasPro360 Assessment Program. Please click below to see how the EolasPro360 Assessment Program can provide your organization with a holistic Performance Management solution.
Click to learn more: EolasPro360 Assessment Explained