Over the years, we have come to learn that high performance organizations are those with cultures and leadership and management behaviours that focus on quality, safety and accountability, not as slogans, but as practices and behaviours embedded in their daily routine. The Misson of such organizations is to ensure that these defining principles transfer to the client experience. For many organizations, the first “casualties” of organizational dysfunction are quality of service, performance, and relationships across professions, teams, programs and their leaders.
A prerequisite for organizational success is the development, modeling and recognition of the skills, attributes and behaviours contributed by the professionals within that organization. Making these expectations explicit and supporting them through meaningful feedback is central to improvement, particularly where interpersonal dynamics, behaviours and self-reflection are facets of personal and professional growth over time.
We are pleased to offer
EolasPro360 as an innovative approach to articulate and trend confidential feedback to participants across their relationships and circles of influence. Organized into domains that can be tailored for each organization, EolasPro360 provides participants objective and confidential feedback from those colleagues with whom they regularly interact. Provided with this insight, participants can incorporate this feedback into their behaviours, relationships and development plans in discussion with their respective leaders. EolasPro360 is feedback loop informing participants of their impact and effectiveness as a member of a team, program or department.
Designed for electronic deployment, all participants can access the tool whenever convenient. Sponsors receive real time progress reports and members receive an easy to use confidential summary report.
EolasPro360, the organization is investing in a Quality and Risk Management program while recognizing the value of common behaviours relative to service excellence. Trended over time, at any designed frequency, leaders can assist participants prepare personal and professional development plans that incorporate any critical gaps before they become an issue, at either a personal or organizational level.
Thank you for selecting
EolasPro360 and making an important investment in your journey of becoming the best you can be.
For further information, please contact:
Patrick Gibney, MB, CCFP, MBA
- Is a unique, secure, web based, anonymous assessment system adaptable for all potential users
- Is scalable and customizable to suit your specific needs
- Paperless process
- Log-in and log-out anytime you want from anywhere
- Automatically saves responses in between sessions
- Assign rater groups, subjects, receive invitation and reminders electronically via email
- Track and receive compliance reports electronically
- Minimal data entry needed
- Option for Electronic / Hardcopy delivery of reports and recommendations
- Set and track annual benchmarks
- Is a Risk Management and Quality Enhancement activity
- Builds a culture of continuous improvement
- Analyze performance data and make data driven decisions
- Data Encryption: Data is securely transmitted via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology
- Prevent adverse events and improve multidisciplinary teamwork
- 360 is NOT a Credentialing activity
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- To Set-Up the system: Microsoft Excel file provided by the client containing Name, Designation, Email Address, Phone # of Subject, Rater Groups and Administrator along with a custom list of up to 10 of the most specific questions that need to be answered by all participants in the 360
- To Access System: You only require an email address, access to the internet and computer/laptop