At Medfall we understand leadership and the leadership qualities required of physicians in today’s dynamic and challenging healthcare environment. We understand the characteristics and traits of highly effective leaders who work collaboratively with their clinical and administrative colleagues to further the strategic goals and realize the objectives of the organization.
We appreciate the different perspectives and common goals of physician and administrative groups and the vital role physician leaders play in advancing organizational goals in association with quality clinical program delivery.
At Medfall we maintain the unique ability to screen candidates from both the clinical and leadership perspectives. We understand the credibility requirements of physician leaders among their clinical colleagues and the unique features of their required combined skill sets.
The key to our success, and ultimately the client’s, is our ability to:
- Facilitate national and international searches on behalf of our various healthcare client organizations.
- Utilize our extensive network of contacts both nationally and abroad to ensure that most qualified candidates are contacted and made aware of the opportunity.
- Produce a strong panel of qualified candidates for our clients.
- Produce a comprehensive, in-depth screening of candidates to ensure that clients and successful candidates enjoy effective, long term relationships.
Medfall can provide clients with interim physician leadership while awaiting permanent placement for the vacant position.
Our search division specializes in Executive and Physician Leadership Search.
Our services are delivered in partnership with client organizations to identify top tier candidates with qualifications matching the specific deliverables identified for the role combined with the aptitude to enhance the mission, vision and strategic imperatives of the client organization.
The rigor, discipline and unique methodology associated with our search process delivers highly qualified, professional candidates with the requisite skills to achieve results and the appropriate leadership style that fits with the organizations culture. We provide a comprehensive results-oriented quality service that delivers value to our clients.
Our client focus is in the healthcare, academic and not-for-profit sectors in which we maintain extensive networks, while maintaining the ability to source candidates from other sectors.
Client-focused: Our search process acknowledges the unique features and needs of each client organization.
Interim Leadership: We offer Interim Leadership services for both Executive and Physician Leadership roles.
The expertise of our search team, in association with the complementary resources available to us through our consulting division, identifies us as unique in our ability to provide our clients with significant value added services.
- In working exclusively with clients and issues that are healthcare focused, we are not distracted by issues and obligations related to other sectors.
- Our consulting division is available to assist clients with any particular medical staff or organizational issues that might surface in conjunction with a search and represent a barrier to recruitment.
- Our unique background and expertise allow us to fully appreciate and be sensitive to the different perspectives but common goals of medical staff and administration.
- Our consultants have in-depth knowledge of and experience with the current trends and issues in healthcare including restructuring and redevelopment, regional service delivery planning, multi-site systems integration, change management, organizational design, performance management, quality frameworks and accountability obligations.
- Our consultants are full-time search specialists, able to dedicate their attention to each and every search.
- Our networks within, and knowledge of, the healthcare sector allows us to advise clients of current issues and trends within the marketplace, candidates’ expectations and other issues that might surface in conjunction with a search.
- Medfall can provide clients with interim physician leadership while awaiting permanent placement for the vacant position in addition to the provision of mentors for newly appointed candidates and/or transition requirements.
- Your opportunity is posted on our website for the duration of each search at no charge.
At Medfall we appreciate the challenges associated with pursuing a new position for both candidate and family.
We are candidate friendly and inclusive of all qualified candidates pursuing opportunities through our firm.
Medfall is extremely supportive of all candidates pursuing opportunities through our process and fully appreciates the effort and commitment of those candidates who engage in our search, screening, presentation and negotiating activities.
We are a highly ethical firm and we appreciate the need for confidentiality throughout our processes. The Medfall Group enjoys a well earned reputation for protecting candidate confidentiality at all times.
We will conduct our search in a professional and diligent fashion. We will respect client privilege and maintain the confidentiality of client material at all times. We will behave ethically and with integrity.
We will undertake all due diligence in preparing client materials and in conducting candidate screening and referencing. In representing the client’s opportunity to candidates, we will use discretion and ensure candidates have accurate information about the position, the organization and the search process.
If a candidate is terminated for cause within the first 1 – 2 years, we will initiate a new search to replace the candidate for which no additional professional fee will be charged. Search expenses are payable.